Sunday, December 7, 2008

Excited.......

Today Tom, Tatum and I went shopping, which is soooooo NOT Toms forte in life. It straight out puts him in a bad mood, although he denies it. Got a few clothes for Tatum as she has orientation day for highschool this coming week, so she has to make an impression! We also got two pairs of new shoes for her, as she has basically worn thongs outside of school for two years! She was in that in-between size but all of a sudden fits into a womens size 7...how did that happen?? We had lunch and then came home and had a bit of a photoshoot. My little girl is growing up!



Then I got a booking for a family shoot tomorrow afternoon. How exciting, nerve wracking but exciting. So will share some of those when they are shot and edited. All my xmas shopping is now COMPLETELY done. So now all we have to do is get a tree and putup some lights, as we will be in the festive season! I so love christmas.

I also got tickets for Tom and I for Pink next year. Tom loves her! I got standing room this time, so we are going to be like teenagers and try for near the front. Bring on August.

Looking forward to next week, meeting up with Mark and Kylie for a drink, laugh and a dance. I love them. Kylie, Tom and I have the same sense of humour, and Mark just shakes his head at us!



Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Tara xx

No comments: