Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Graduation........

Tonight was Tatums graduation from primary school! OMG I feel old. Apart from that though I was very proud and shed a few tears. They all had dinner at La Porchetta, and then the ceremony was held at Cinema 2 of Reading Theatre. Every student got up and made a speech, and whilst they did their school photos came up behind them on the big screen. They were then presented with a certificate with their photo on it, and a photo of all the grade sixes. A photo was taken with each child, their certificate and the principle, which we will get later in the week. It was really well done. My grandmother Joan came with me as Tom was working late. Guess what??? I got the first "mum dont come near me you are embarassing me look'. Bound to happen sooner or later!

No comments: