Monday, January 26, 2009

Australia Day Weekend

We went up to Dad and Lea's for the weekend, so relaxing! We went to dinner in Echuca Friday night and out to the lake for the day on Sunday, then home Monday! Have to get Tatums books today...highschool is NEARLY here, scary stuff!



We have booked a holiday and a cruise for the end of the year, so excited. Tom, Tatum and I along with Dad, Lea, the three boys, and Jacks girlfriend Mikayla (and I think her parents too!) are heading up to the Gold Coast for 4 days to do the water park, Seaworld thing...then we are all getting on the cruise ship at Brisbane and coming home. Eight days of bliss. Tom and I have not had a holiday since our honeymoon, and sadly we have never taken Tate on a real holiday ever, so it is something to really look forward to. Tatum is super doopa excited!

Two weeks ago I also started on the fitness loose weight kick. I am walking three times a week with my cousin Jade, this will increase. We start running next week (I am sure I will die!). Have lost over 2 kgs so far, weigh in is today so that should be more hopefully. I just got to the rockbottom stage, I had truly had ENOUGH! Besides, I have to be hotstuff for the cruise.

Hope everone had a great long weekend.
Take Care
Tara xx

1 comment:

Tam said...

How exciting....gotta love the idea of the cruise! You will have to stop by when your up this way :)