Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthday dinner......

On the 9th Tom organised dinner with Jade, Sarah, Shell, Dad and Leanne at a mexican restaurant in Geelong. The food was awful but the company was great. Dad, Lea, and Shell stayed the night and Lea and I went to the scrapbook shop the next morning. So fantastic to have Dad, Lea and the boys back in my life, I can not put into words how happy I am at the moment...I can do anything. This is my year I know it. My real estate photography career is also in the works and looking good too, so very excited at the moment.

Tom and I (care of Michelle K Photography...lol


Shell and I before dinner


She cracks me up


Take Care
Tara xx

1 comment:

Tam said...

Happy {very belated} Birthday gorgeous...love the pic of you and Tom...can see the love!
Tam xx